Sunday, July 28, 2013

Nothing about nothing.

True to form, I've let this thing fester and pretty much die.  Like most of my plants, I guess.

Pops had a heart attack and survived a quintuple (doesn't make me feel good about my own medical future) and, more or less, I just kinda fell out of the "scene".  I haven't been brewing and have been more about consuming which, sometimes, makes me wonder if I've lost the way.

So much has been going on that I haven't bothered to blog about- 'Fests, limited releases, drinking trends, whatever.  Sometimes, I get overwhelmed by this ennui where the thing I love the most is the thing I despair about the most.  Hoping to turn this thing around because, God knows, I don't think I can keep doing echoes for the rest of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment